I have learned through my own experiences, as well as talking to many of my clients that we as parents feel like childhood just flies by. It seems like each year just goes faster and faster, and I find myself wanting to hold on to as many memories as I can to preserve the wonderful whimsy that is childhood! So it is that inspiration that led me to create the Wonderful Whimsy Sessions for 2013. Each of these will be short 15 minute themed sessions to capture your child’s fun-loving spirit preserved in beautiful artwork that you will cherish for years to come. I can’t tell you how excited I am about these sessions. They are going to be so much fun, and I will be offering one on one ordering sessions for these as well so I can help you create personal wall art, albums, or prints to adorn your home with things that are most important to you – your kids
Cost of each Wonderful Whimsy session is just $50 and is good for 1-2 kids (if you have more that 2 children, you may just want to schedule 2 spots). These sessions are best for sitting age and up. The following Wonderful Whimsy Sessions will be available for 2013:
- Spring Tea Party Session – Saturday, March 9th, downtown Madison – For the girls! Your little lady will be the host of her very own little tea party, complete with tea and cookies, as well as a few special stuffed animal guests. Use mine, or bring your own to personalize these sessions even more! Colors will be light pink, light blue, and lavender in a springy outdoor setting.
- Paper Airplane Session – Sunday, March 10th, downtown Madison – For the boys! In this session, we will let your little boy’s imagination soar as we play “Airplanes” in a rustic outdoor setting with vintage paper and metal toy planes. Sure to be a favorite with the boys and mom alike! I will have paper airplanes, a few toy airplanes, a “bomber”jacket, and pilot hat available for these adorable sessions!
- Lemonade Stand – Monday, June 3rd - Think bright colors, lemons, and a cute lemonade stand to celebrate summertime fun! Kids will get the chance to help me make yummy lemonade, and enjoy some as a treat while I capture this classic summertime memory! This session will be suitable for both boys and girls.
- Superheros! – Wednesday, June 5th, downtown Madison – Zoinks! Bang! Ka-Pow! Bring your cape of choice (or use one of mine!) as we search for villains, and protect the streets of Madison! I will have Clark Kent glasses, capes (superman and batman – feel free to bring your own!), and fun activities to help your little one save the day!
- Back to School – Monday, August 5th and Wednesday, August 7th, downtown Madison – We all love back to school photos! Let your little scholar try on their new school clothes and bring them out for a fun vintage inspired back to school session in an outdoor setting with vintage desk and school accessories. I’ll have a mini-chalkboard to write their name, age, grade, etc., as well as some fun school props. Perfect to capture your child at any school age!
- Christmas Tree Farm – Sunday, December 8th, location TBD – The smell of pine and the excitement of the approaching holiday will delight children of all ages as we have fun exploring the Christmas Tree farm! These sessions are great for kids, but are also perfect for families to get some quick Christmas-y photos. I will have an assortment of ornaments and Christmas props, or bring your own!
Cost: $50 each OR
Book all 6 sessions for $250
Book any 5 sessions for $200
Book any 4 sessions for $175
Book any 3 sessions for $125
Book any 2 sessions for $75
Also, refer a friend to sign up for any of these sessions and you and your friend will receive a $10 print credit!
For more information, or to book your timeslot, email me at email@example.com with your time preference (morning or afternoon). Also be sure to go ‘Like’ my Facebook page for more sample photos and information on these and other upcoming sessions!
Can’t wait to help you capture some great fun memories this year!!! ~Sarah