Happy 2015 all! One of my main goals this year is to update my website and I have already started working on it! Please bear with me while I update and organize to create a more user friendly website/blog to help you find the information you need. In the meantime, please direct all inquiries to me at me email address (email@example.com) or on facebook (www.facebook.com/clickphotodesigns). Be sure to check back soon to see the new and improved clickphotodesigns.com!!!!
If you’re on Facebook at all, you may have seen links going around a while back to this article by Allison Tate written for the Huffington Post. I still tear up everytime I read it. If you haven’t seen it yet, or just want a reminder, it’s definitely worth a read. And her message is so important – we as moms need to put aside our dislikes of being in front of the camera – and get in the pictures. If not for ourselves, for our kids. So this spring I am so super excited about being able to offer this special Mom and Me Mini-Session, perfect for capturing the love between you and your kids. As an added bonus, Nancy Finnegan (one of the city’s BEST makeup artists) will be on hand to give you a quick professional makeup application. Having worked on many photo shoots, Nancy is awesome at making you feel great and helping you look your best in front of the camera! And while Nancy is pampering you – your kiddos can enjoy making a little craft, hosted by Colleen at Picket Fence studios! Colleen has the cutest ideas for crafts, painting, and kids’ parties, and your children will LOVE her! The best part is that all of this is included in your session fee, along with 5 high-res digital images from your session! I can’t tell you how excited I am about these sessions – so much so that I’m even going to sign myself up!!! I haven’t quite figured out how I’m going to take my own pictures yet, but I’ll work on that These sessions would be the perfect early Mother’s Day gift, or just for no reason at all except to celebrate a mother’s love for her children. I can’t think of a better way to capture loving memories for you to have now, and share for generations to come.
Sessions will be scheduled every 30 minutes starting at 1pm and going until 6pm. Your scheduled time will be the time you need to arrive for your makeup and craft, and your photo session will begin approximately 30 minutes later (so you will need to plan on being there about an hour total). Several sessions have already been booked. so if you’re interested in a spot let me know asap! The session fee is due upon booking to hold your spot. Please feel free to call or email with any additional questions!
I have learned through my own experiences, as well as talking to many of my clients that we as parents feel like childhood just flies by. It seems like each year just goes faster and faster, and I find myself wanting to hold on to as many memories as I can to preserve the wonderful whimsy that is childhood! So it is that inspiration that led me to create the Wonderful Whimsy Sessions for 2013. Each of these will be short 15 minute themed sessions to capture your child’s fun-loving spirit preserved in beautiful artwork that you will cherish for years to come. I can’t tell you how excited I am about these sessions. They are going to be so much fun, and I will be offering one on one ordering sessions for these as well so I can help you create personal wall art, albums, or prints to adorn your home with things that are most important to you – your kids
Cost of each Wonderful Whimsy session is just $50 and is good for 1-2 kids (if you have more that 2 children, you may just want to schedule 2 spots). These sessions are best for sitting age and up. The following Wonderful Whimsy Sessions will be available for 2013:
- Spring Tea Party Session – Saturday, March 9th, downtown Madison – For the girls! Your little lady will be the host of her very own little tea party, complete with tea and cookies, as well as a few special stuffed animal guests. Use mine, or bring your own to personalize these sessions even more! Colors will be light pink, light blue, and lavender in a springy outdoor setting.
- Paper Airplane Session – Sunday, March 10th, downtown Madison – For the boys! In this session, we will let your little boy’s imagination soar as we play “Airplanes” in a rustic outdoor setting with vintage paper and metal toy planes. Sure to be a favorite with the boys and mom alike! I will have paper airplanes, a few toy airplanes, a “bomber”jacket, and pilot hat available for these adorable sessions!
- Lemonade Stand – Monday, June 3rd - Think bright colors, lemons, and a cute lemonade stand to celebrate summertime fun! Kids will get the chance to help me make yummy lemonade, and enjoy some as a treat while I capture this classic summertime memory! This session will be suitable for both boys and girls.
- Superheros! – Wednesday, June 5th, downtown Madison – Zoinks! Bang! Ka-Pow! Bring your cape of choice (or use one of mine!) as we search for villains, and protect the streets of Madison! I will have Clark Kent glasses, capes (superman and batman – feel free to bring your own!), and fun activities to help your little one save the day!
- Back to School – Monday, August 5th and Wednesday, August 7th, downtown Madison – We all love back to school photos! Let your little scholar try on their new school clothes and bring them out for a fun vintage inspired back to school session in an outdoor setting with vintage desk and school accessories. I’ll have a mini-chalkboard to write their name, age, grade, etc., as well as some fun school props. Perfect to capture your child at any school age!
- Christmas Tree Farm – Sunday, December 8th, location TBD – The smell of pine and the excitement of the approaching holiday will delight children of all ages as we have fun exploring the Christmas Tree farm! These sessions are great for kids, but are also perfect for families to get some quick Christmas-y photos. I will have an assortment of ornaments and Christmas props, or bring your own!
Cost: $50 each OR
Book all 6 sessions for $250
Book any 5 sessions for $200
Book any 4 sessions for $175
Book any 3 sessions for $125
Book any 2 sessions for $75
Also, refer a friend to sign up for any of these sessions and you and your friend will receive a $10 print credit!
For more information, or to book your timeslot, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your time preference (morning or afternoon). Also be sure to go ‘Like’ my Facebook page for more sample photos and information on these and other upcoming sessions!
Can’t wait to help you capture some great fun memories this year!!! ~Sarah
Having photographed Jeff and Kristen’s engagement photos, I already knew they were a great (and photogenic!) couple and I am so honored to have been able to photograph their fall wedding at the Monte Sano Lodge. And when a couple is so much fun to work with, I know going into the wedding that their friends and family will be too! And I was right – everything from the funny toasts to the bachelor pile-up during the garter toss made their day so much fun and a wedding I won’t forget! Here are just a few photos from their wedding:
Congratulations Kristen and Jeff! Hope you enjoy the photos so far and I will have many more for you soon! Thanks again for allowing me to photograph your wedding, and I hope honeymoon (round 2) goes as planned next time!!!!
Everything about this wedding was absolutely gorgeous! The couple, the decorations, the location! I’m pretty sure if I were to redo my wedding, I would have it at Gorham’s Bluff – such a great spot for a wedding! And honestly – I am so blessed to have such great couples to work with. Not only is this couple stunningly beautiful, they are both the nicest people you will ever meet. I am so honored to have been able to photograph Natalie and Ben’s wedding! Here are just a few shots from wedding day:
Natalie and Ben – Thank you so much for having me photograph your wedding! I can’t wait to share all the images with you soon