So, I love Etsy. If you have never checked it out, you should! You can find all sorts of fun things there – think Christmas gifts! This year, I went to Etsy in search of some fun camera-related items that would make fun gifts for my camera-loving friends and family (or me!). Here are a few of my favorite things I found. And, the best part is – all of these vendors donated the items shown here for me to GIVEAWAY! Yep, that’s right…be sure to read below on how you can win all of these items!
1. Capture Life Hand-Stamped Necklace by Chenzi Jewelri - She makes the cutest hand stamped jewelry. She offers alot of different designs, as well as custom options. I actually have the ‘Capture Life’ necklace shown here and I LOVE IT! I get compliments on it everytime I wear it! Click here to go to her Facebook Page. Or here to go to her Etsy page.
2. Camera teether/toy from Little Sapling Toys. When I first saw their Etsy page, I fell in love with their natural wood toys and teethers. They come in all different shapes, but of course I was drawn to the camera! Check out all their available toys on their Facebook page and Etsy website!
3. Camera strap cover from The Sweet Strap. I love this camera strap cover that allows you to easily customize your camera strap – very cool! She offers many different fabrics and colors to choose from, as well as some super soft ones that would be very comfy around your neck. Check out her straps on Facebook or Etsy!
4. Camera wristlet from studioALX – This would be perfect for your small point and shoot camera. I love using a small wristlet for mine, and I love the options offered by studioALX. The purple paisley is my favorite! Check out all her camera wristlets, key fobs, and other items on Etsy! I just saw she has some new reusable coffee sleeves on her site now too – the Orange Lotus one is calling my name!
5. Camera Bobbi Pin by C’s Charms. Ok – how cute is this??? A little camera bobbi pin – I love it! Perfect for holding back your hair while you’re snapping some pictures! She offers some other really cute designs, as well as other charm items like rings, necklaces, earrings, etc. See all of her items on Etsy and Facebook!
6. Mini Camera Tote from Charmellow. What originally drew me to her site were her super cute baby onesies with a camera print on the front! She also makes books, t-shirts, and these cute tiny totes. What a perfect way to carry all the goodies you can win this giveaway! Be sure to check out her store on Facebook and Etsy!
Now for the GIVEAWAY!!!! All of these Etsy sellers were awesome enough to donate the items you see above for a fun little giveaway. Anyone anywhere can enter (you don’t have to be local to me!), and I will randomly select a winner on Tuesday, December 7th at noon. There will be one winner, and they will receive all six items shown above! What a great start on Christmas shopping, or just a nice holiday treat for yourself!!! There are multiple ways to enter – So here’s how!
1. Leave a comment on this blog post telling me which item above is your favorite!
2. ‘Like’ my Facebook page and then come back to this blog post and leave a comment telling me you did it!
3. ’Like’ any of the Facebook pages above (see links previously listed) and come back to this blog post and leave a comment telling me you did it!
4. Visit any of the Etsy sites above and come back to this blog post and leave a comment telling me you did it!
5. Post a status or link on your Facebook back to this blog post to let your friends know about the giveaway too. Then come back and leave a comment on this blog post letting me know you did it!
This means you can have up to 5 entries in the giveaway. Just make sure that for each thing you do, you come back to this blog post to leave a comment. A winner will be randomly selected on Tuesday, December 7th at noon from the comments listed here!
~Have a great week everyone! Sarah